Today, in Texas, you cannot obtain a divorce until the Texas Supreme Court Rules.   However, you can obtain Property Separation agreements that may be enforceable in out-of-state divorces that recognize same-sex unions.  You will either have to either wait until the Federal or Texas Supreme Court(s) rule, or enter a Partition Exchange Agreement that may be enforceable once one (1) party to the union establishes residence in an enlightened state.

The Waldrop Law Firm, a boutique Uptown Houston, Texas Trial Law Firm